Our job offers
You have a few years of experience in network and telecom consulting with local authorities, infrastructure managers and/or the defence sector and you wish to join an independent, dynamic firm committed to the quality of its work...
Consultant Engineer (M/F) (Paris - Toulouse - London - Köln)
Reporting to our head office in Paris, you will join a team of Consultant Engineers to determine the architecture of digital infrastructure networks.
- Support and participate in the development of digital development projects in France or abroad
- Lead the pre-sales tasks of Setics: develop and maintain a commercial relationship by cultivating national accounts and developing local accounts
- Leading responses to calls for tenders for consulting and engineering activities: preparation of technical files (drafting of documents, costing), negotiation and presentation of offers
- Participate in strategic and economic audit projects (due diligence) in France and abroad
- Monitor the market in order to identify all potential partners
- Working in close collaboration with the company's other activities
- And all other missions within the scope of digital development projects
- A degree from an engineering school specialising in telecoms or the equivalent of a university degree, or a Master's degree from a business school with a specialisation in project management or telecoms
- Ability to research, analyse and summarise
- You are rigorous, organised, autonomous and naturally curious
- You like to work in a team
- You speak and write fluently in French and English
We are always looking for new people to meet and new profiles!
Send us your application (covering letter and CV) by e-mail to Claire BLAIN, our Recruitment Manager: email@example.com